Gallery on Wheels Service
How it works
The right artworks, the ideal frames and the perfect position
- Please note that we do have a physical gallery, established in 1978 on the King's Road, and the "gallery on wheels" is a service we offer. If you would like to visit the gallery, please click here.
- Gallery on wheels clients should a have a good look at our artworks pages or visit the gallery and let us know what kind of art they desire or which specific artworks they would like to see in situ.
- Clients can also give the gallery an idea of taste, preference, budget and other considerations allowing us to make suggestions.
- The works can be shown and tried in various locations around the client's space in order to the perfect spots.
- Artworks can be taken back to the gallery allowing the client time to think or can be installed immediately during the initial visit.
- All works can be framed and reframed following the client's wishes.
- Free home/office visit service in the following Areas:
- Kensington & Chelsea
- Hammersmith & Fulham
- £100 deposit/fee* required for other addresses within 80 miles of the gallery
- £250 deposit/fee* required for Uk mainland addresses further than 80 miles from the gallery
* The deposit fully goes towards any purchase made during or subsequent to our visit. In the event that no artworks at all are purchased, the deposit covers transport, insurance and staff costs related to the visit.
If you are interested, please feel free to call the gallery on 02073523663 or contact us by email.
View artworks at your leisure in your home or office
The Gagliardi Gallery has worked on a wide range of projects with countless clients over the last four decades. We assist private clients seeking to acquire one or two works as well as corporate clients, art consultants, interior designers and yacht producers.
"It is easy to buy a good artwork for £1,000 but even easier to buy a bad one for £10,000"
Each artwork and artist presented by our gallery is evaluated and considered with the upmost care; whether we are showing a client one work by an artist they love; or whether we are proposing an eclectic and stimulating collection of work for a project.